Post new topic   Reply to topic    Acme Fighting Company Forum Index -> Market Place
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Intak
Officer

re: FAQs from official site

Can I reset my skills? How much does it cost?

Yes! Every character in Age of Conan has the opportunity to reset their skills...but for a price.

To reset skills you need to select the skill that you wish to reset from your skills tab, and then hold down Alt and left click. The skill will then highlight in red and you will get a message asking for confirmation that you wish to reset.

The price of resetting can be high, but varies with the amount of skill points that you have.

1-149 Skill Points: Free
150-199 Skill Points: 20 Tin
200-399 Skill Points: 1 Silver
400-599 Skill Points: 50 Silver
600-Max Skill points: 2 Gold

Why does my client not show grass even if I enable it in the settings?

Grass is disabled on some old, low-end cards that does not have hardware "instancing"-support.

How does dual wield work in Age of Conan?

A long time ago we made the decision to make dual wielding a weapon set and include it in all animations. The left attacks use only the left handed weapon, the right only the right handed weapon, the middle uses both, and all the combos use both. The damage calculations are then taken into account.

Does Heavier Armor slow you down?

Q: Nunkuruji - Will wearing heavier armor or using a shield decrease your walking/run speed, or your speed in combat, compared to lighter armors?

A: No, this would in general be terribly unbalancing if the heavier classes were slowed constantly. These classes have trained all their lives in this armor, it’s not just like they threw it on a whim and it makes sense that they know how to use it. Obviously some lighter armored classes are a bit more nimble and likely to dodge a blow or use an evasive maneuver but they are not faster in base movement speed.

Are bigger shields better?

A bigger shield is not necessarily a better one. Size does not equal quality!

What are the keys for normal attacks?

The standard attack buttons are bound to keys 1, 2 and 3 on your keyboard.

Certain classes will obtain more attacks once they reach a certain level.

When do I get my extra attack buttons!?

Unfortunately not every character class in Age of Conan will receive the extra attack buttons.

The classes that will receive them will have them automatically added to their hotbar at level 40.

Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum