Post new topic   Reply to topic    Acme Fighting Company Forum Index -> Market Place
View previous topic :: View next topic  
w00ter

re: Hello Everyone

Hi !

Im w00ter, im in oregon love gaming and my family and such....is there something wrong if i list gaming before family??? .

Anyways just a heads up for the next 3 days you will see me off and on, im having motherboard issues that can not be repaired. My new rig should be there on thursday so after that will not be a problem...so if we are quest'n or pvp'n and i vanish you know why.

Also during the day you might see me on but not reply, that is because 1 of my boys likes to play for about a hour or so every couple of days. So if you say hi and he does not respond don't get butt hurt, its just my 13 year old trying to be like his dad :P

Anyways I look forward to playing with you guys and gal ...see i did not forget ya.

Until then pwn on
Semper Fi
Lacivious Lava
Officer

re: Hello Everyone

Hey wooter great to have met ya....

As you probably noticed things are a lil slow on the boards here. With it being summer time and all, lots of RL stuff going on, ig vacations etc.

Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum